Friday 25 March 2011

So, this girl...

Prepare for the gushy. Are you prepared? Good.

So, just to let you know, I was inspired, and even told, to write this blog about my girlfriend who you should know as the most AMAZING GIRL THAT EVER EXISTED. If you don't, then you shall call her Angel. Her name isn't Angel, but my friend who writes a blog I am not ripping off isn't called Turnip. Just roll with it.

I met here three years two months (thank you Angel) and six days before this blog was posted at a performing school that went on during Saturdays. I was... a bit of a loner. Says something about how much of a loner I was that I am now more social and am writing a blog.

I was sitting perfectly still, thinking some thoughts I do not know if I thought since. Then, she came over to me to talk. We became friends. I think we mainly talked about doctor who. She can correct me if she likes.

She fancied me back then (don't ask me, I don't know why either) and apparently smiled during a performance when she got to look at me. She was annoyed when I didn't look back. She was more annoyed when I forgot her name after knowing her for 6 weeks. Never forgot that since...

At some point, she tricked me into going on a swimming/KFC date (we did one then the other, although both at once would be interesting...) and we learned more about each other.

A long time passed, and she was starting to think 'hey, this isn't actually going to happen, is it?'. Ironically, I had a dream about the same time where I only just caught the ending where she batted her eyes at me whilst wearing a beautiful dress. The image is fading, but the thought that followed will always sound loud and clear in my head, as it has sounded many times since and will sound many times in the future: Wow... She is beautiful.

Half a year later (January 6th 2010) we were talking. My best friend, who I don't have a title for, told her about the dream and she was trying to get me to tell her over an instant messenger which pretty much any british teen could tell you of. She used a question exchange method (oddly, the main way we get things done) which let me ask questions back, such as how she feels about me. I told her, and got to ask her out.

6 weeks later, she broke up with me and went out with my best mate from before for 3 months starting the few days following. He's gay now, and me and her kissed (for the first time, 23rd May 2010) two days after they broke up.

We all had our reasons, and a few 'readers' have done worse. Let's move on.

She is a truly amazing girl. She's amazingly caring to the point she felt guilty that she couldn't protect people in Japan. She's got beautiful brown hair with a soft curl depending on whether she straightened or not, and blue eyes like a turquoise sewing pattern linking two rings, one in the middle of the other.

Name one other person who would sit on a sofa using a combination of psychoanalysis and knowledge of Pokemon to deduce whether someone 'caught' all three starter Pokemon on Emerald. If you can, please state if they are of the opposite gender and absolutely stunning.

I could honestly live the rest of my life with that girl. Forever...

Angel, don't deny it! This is all true!

1 comment:

  1. I'm not denying anything! Although some of it makes me sound like a slag with the whole going out with you then Krun and then back to you :/

    And we should one day have a swimming/KFC date! Will probs get cramps and die but it would be SO worth it!!!! XD

    And how is it 3 years and 6 days? I swear it was 3 years, 2 months and six days? Although its now 3 years, 2 months, 1 week and 0 days. HOW AWESOME IS THAT?!

    *hugs* Love you lots Susaga :) <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete