Saturday 24 September 2011

Not gay

Seriously. I am admittedly camp, but I'm not gay.

Sure, I like musicals, but only if they're actually good. Some musicals are absolutely epic, and nothing about it can make you any less of a man. Wicked, for example, turns what is truly the most difficult musical to defend from the cries of being called homosexual into something completely badass. The Tinman is one of the most gay things in the show, and he's turned into a Munchkin who had to be turned to tin in order to save him from a curse of a heartbroken witch.

I skip and act very melodramatic, but that's just cause I'm bizarre. Wouldn't quite say confident, but I'm definitely uninhibited by social stigma. To a certain degree. I am still law abiding.

I'm kind. This is one trait that I find very upsetting to be set to the homosexuals. Kind hetero guys do exist, but we're just shy. Stop typecasting us.

And don't consider the unmanly to be gay. MEN aren't manly. If you see a manly man, ask yourself why he chose to make himself appear so manly. If they were actually like men, they'd be sitting watching TV and playing videogames.

I draw. Artsy guys are considered to be homosexual, but not only is that false (Van Gogh as my example), I am not arty. I just draw. No talent. There's a slight appeal to my style, but no actual skill.

I often glomp my best guy friend. It's called a Bromance. We care and get along amazingly, but that's it. There are songs about this stuff.

The humorous thing is said friend could possibly be gay, but acts incredibly straight. Not as in MANLEH, but you wouldn't be able to tell his orientation. Heck, he can't tell his orientation. Combined, we can destroy your gaydar.

No comments:

Post a Comment