Wednesday 31 August 2011

Myself

Hey. I decided to basically sum myself up for the 3 people who read by blog but don't know me. I'm probably exaggerating: The 2 people who don't know me.

I'll start with the physical aspects. My eyes? Brown/hazel. My skin? Mild tan. My hair? Brown, but very dark. Regardless of what Angel says, and I know she's arguing with me already, it's not black. Also, my smile's not that good: If I bear teeth, it looks cheesy, but otherwise I don't look happy.

Often I wear a t-shirt and jeans. I also always wear boxers, lest I be nude. My t-shirts vary in colour, but frequently have a witty caption or something. I also have many a hoodie, and wear them when I can. They vary from a plain brown one to a light blue one with Yoda on it to a purple zip-up one with a green circle in the middle.

In terms of personality, I'm rather cheery and idiotic. Seriously, I think my entire personality can be attributed to trying to make people happy. I make a lot of bad jokes, and open myself up for a lot of slapstick. Totally not a masochist, though.

Despite the blog, I don't talk very long-winded. Admittedly, when I start talking adamantly about something, I can go on and on, but the occasion is more often reduced now to "I wrote a blog about this". Also, people interrupt.

I am very lame. Not just self-deprecating, I am actually deluding myself if I don't call myself that. I tell many a bad joke, I'm into some very geeky stuff (Doctor Who, Firefly, Zelda, etc.), I suck at sport, I'm melodramatic...

Oh, and I'm a rather nice guy. Kind of goes into the above statement that I base my personality on other people's happiness, but it's to the point where my smile increases with other people's and I always try to console any of my friends when they're sad.

If I were to summarise, I would say I'm moderate. I'm not that attractive (cue disagreement...), but I do have a good sense of humour, and many a folk enjoy my company. I'm that level of good you find on dating sites where they don't want to oversell themselves but want to make themselves as appealing as possible. But I disagree with having a bubbly personality. I am not bad for teeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment