Thursday 9 June 2011

Organizing

What's the betting that Angel's gonna read the title and laugh? Tell ya what, if you laugh, you must greet me next with a glomp. Ok? Ok.

So, organization. My room is, like most teenagers, the lair for the evil kings of mess: clothes that are clean enough, old things that you will get to throwing away later, rubbish that would be gone sooner if you had a bin, weird arrangements, elves who've taken up squatters rights, stuff not put away due to the laws of physics, etc.

Do I like this? Not really. Well, a bit, but not as much as this. I can do with the clothes here, but I'd enjoy removal of the rest.

Overall goal for the week: move up the futon I write this blog from. Sounds easy, but it isn't.

I've cleared a bit of the floor, and sorted out all my schoolbooks (some where on that bit of floor). As a result of my desire to not be wasteful, I currently have a large amount of scrap lined paper in a box I don't know where to put. This is made worse by the fact that... well... If I've written something, expect it to be written in pixels.

I'll find some use for it eventually. Maybe I'll make some of it into a journal? Who knows?

Oh, and i have a new system for ordering my Video Games. Well, the first one is console, obviously. A 3DS game next to big, burly Xbox 360 games would look very wrong. And it would be very spatially inefficient.

From there, each game is put into chronological order. Not in the world of flesh, but in those worlds.

For example: A game is set in the year 5. It's sequel comes after it on the shelf, and it's prequel would go before it. A game set in the year 59788 would come after the sequel, unless the sequel came in the year 59789 for some reason.

Sounds complex? I'm a massive geek, I will think this is set in the future, so I just look over here... If I care about the film/game, I'll know when it was set. I'm just glad I got the Back to the Future DVDs in a box set, cause if I had to place them...

No comments:

Post a Comment