Wednesday 10 August 2011

Attraction

I've decided to make a comment on what I find attractive, as I have no life. Seriously, it's this or Pilotwings. And in case any of my readers didn't know (which you probably do, since you are my very close friends and my sister), me and Angel are single.

...Ladies?

So, a lot of girls are often bulimic or anorexic because they find themselves too obese. You are not obese. You are very skinny. Very skinny. While many girls aim for a flat stomach, a concave stomach is just weird. Nobody wants that. Eat something, will ya? Deity...

Oh, and let me sort out your wardrobe indecision: it doesn't matter what clothes you wear, as a great amount of guys will imagine you without them. Something casual, but not a jogging suit. On that note, if you own a jogging suit, sell burn it.

While many girls will try to add a little bit of glamour to their skin, you shouldn't rely on it. Easy on with the make-up. People aim for sun-kissed, not sun-frenched. I know we say we love your lips, eyes, and cheeks, and that we wish we could take them wherever we go, but if we succeed due to an accidental smudging during a sweet moment, then a lot of the romance will disapperate.

Your hair? There have been many a day where I do not notice that the entire mass has changed from medium brunette to incredibly rainbow, and I'm just wondering why you remind me of Rainbow Dash. It can be assumed it's little skin off my back that you're trying out a straightened look.

Then there's your nails. I've never understood the appeal of having them long. I like hugs. I like my kidneys. Don't make me choose between having one or the other.

Men don't like Bieber, so don't confess your undying love for him. In fact, try to restrict who you say you're head over heels for to the person who you are actually trying to court. If you say you love ice cream to your boyfriend, then consider yourself lucky that Ben and Jerry aren't being violently attacked moments after.

Also, the saying you can't have your cake and eat it too is a load of crock. Having cake but the inability to eat it is a cruel and unusual punishment which Chell was never granted. Do not try to make him choose between his enjoyments and you, because that doesn't make you seem very appealing. Join in, or go away.

Also, if you got the Chell joke: Hi. How you doin'?

Yep. Big one. Personality. Having a nice body can make many a man turn their head with interest. A sly reference t the Hyrulean royal family can make me do somersaults and slay Hungarian Horntails for a glomp. True story.

Please remember, everyone has different interests. Some people find girls more attractive for staring in low budget films. I know that me and Sir Mixalot have a very different opinion on a female rump. So this is not a universal guide, just a slightly relevant guide to me.

1 comment:

  1. So you do not like big butts, but you can lie?

    Also I kinda wanna glomp you for the hungarian horntail ref!

    ReplyDelete